Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Some More NOT Maakika Art!

I sat down this morning trying to clear my head and get my eyes in focus.  I had work to do on a graphic novel.  Page after page was thrown out because I kept seeing patterns in my head.

I present to you what I can only assume is my subconscious trying to tell me I am "not right in the head"!  All free hand -ink to A3 size paper.

Even I had no idea what was going where.  "If I take the line this way---"  No! It goes that way. I give in.

The titles come from a little man in my ear!

Seriously, I have even more in my head but I am having to physically STOP myself!

And before you ask, yes, the original A3 pages WOULD really screw up your eyes....and mind?




 Can You See It Yet?
  

The Centre Point Is Not Always At The Centre.
It's All In The Mind -What Do YOU See?

8 comments:

  1. I see myself written in here in so many ways. It's a 'butterfly print' of the eye. An ink blot test. But there is no butterfly in here. The world is folding in upon and supressing itself down in ever tightening geometric patterns that have, in themselves, only the 'pretense' of geometry - really, they are the random etchings of madness come to pinch, and coerce, and finally enslave us into its tight, inward-looking, little world.Or am I reading too much into it ?Could be, I am on medication ! Anyway, I'm off to a 'meeting'. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been reading my diary again, haven't you?? Alls I know is itt screws up someones eyes...hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A: Shooting stars descending into a ball of flame.
    B: A woman on a starting block for a race.
    C: The texture within a flower.
    I was doing this sort of thing in art class and had one for my school exhibition. The photo of which Bib lost when he took it to Old Buckingham Hall School as an example of exam work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B: Waterdance. Akin to the photographs by Howard Schatz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waterdance is my native American spirit guide. He's upset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's even more upset now. :-/

      Delete
  6. What does it mean:
    A) Look centre top left. This is Munch's the Scream face caught in a maelstrom. Meaning "Loss of self and power"
    B) Centre from the bottom. A pregnant woman standing proudly on a windy cliff top ( cliff top not visible ). Meaning "Face the future. You can do it."
    C) A Demon Kiss. Meaning. "Even those who hate and fear (monger ) need to feel love."
    That's me done. I'm off. Sorry it took almost a year to get back to this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. And people call me weird. See what you see but don't tell the psychologist!

    ReplyDelete