Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 June 2016

It's Weird But.....

I keep getting asked "Why no more Maakika art?" or "Why no up-dates?"

There have been 3,305 visitors to this blog (and some have tried to steal the style but there is only ONE Maakika artist) and yet not one Maakika book sold.  No comments.  No interest when I offered prints for sale.

And yet THOSE questions?


The reason I'm commenting here is pure and simple.  I need to eat and pay bills and my books and art are all I have. The online store will remain but, I have to be honest here, this blog and others probably will just rot on the internet because I do not -absolutely DO NOT- make enough to pay bills and internet is not cheap.

Anyway, I thought that the All Time views of this blog were interesting so here are the countries in order -and please consider supporting a struggling artist!

United States
1066
China
772
Russia
328
United Kingdom
203
Ireland
167
Germany
163
France
125
Ukraine
94
Poland
46
India
24

No comments:

Post a Comment